How To Remove Battery On A Nokia 1680
Do you need to learn how to remove a battery on a Nokia 1680? When performing a hard reset or storing your phone for long periods, it may be necessary to remove the battery on a Nokia 1680. No special tools are required to remove battery on a Nokia 1680 and the process is fairly simple.
- Locate the battery hatch. This is located on the back side of the Nokia 1680. The battery hatch is a plastic cover with a small grip on it at the bottom, back of the Nokia 1680. You may remember opening this hatch when you first got the Nokia 1680, it holds the battery and the SIM card.
- Open the battery hatch. This is done by turning the phone upside down, with the backside facing up. Locate the three lines which server as a grip on the back battery latch of the Nokia 1680. Using your thumb, push upward on the battery hatch, causing it to open. The battery hatch will simply slide open on the Nokia 1680, no screws or adhesive.
- Remove the battery. The battery will now be exposed. Simply use your thumb to pull the battery out. At the top of the battery there is a slight opening to make it easier to remove the battery on a Nokia 1680.
- The Nokia 1680 uses a 850mah Lithium Ion Battery. The Nokia OEM part number is BL-5C.
- Replacement batteries can be purchased online and in-stores.
- Non-Nokia Replacement batteries for the Nokia 1680 are cheaper but may not function as well.
- Removing the Nokia 1680 battery is recommended when storing the phone for long periods.
- The Nokia 1680 battery is sensitive to high temperatures. Do not store it in a hot location.