Need to know how to remove bird stains from the car exterior? Birds have no patience and seem to aim their droppings at all vehicles below them. The most important step to removing bird stains from the car exterior is to do it immediately. If you wait too long, the bird stains can do major damage to the paint job on your car.
What You Will Need To Remove Bird Stains From The Car Exterior
- Bird stain removal products
- Soapy water
- A sponge, clay bar, or a non scratching scrubber
- Bird stains on your car’s exterior can be a real pain. You need to remove the stains before the acid in the bird droppings do real damage to your car paint. Remember to start out simple when it comes to bird stains.
- Try dissolving the bird stains with vinegar. Pour vinegar on the stains, let it sit for a minute, and then wipe it off with a cotton cloth. If this does not work, go to the next step.
- Try washing the bird stains of with warm soapy water. Use dishwashing soap because it will not hurt your car and it cleans well. Rinse the car off with a water hose. If this does not work, go to the next step.
- Try bug and tar cleaner on the bird stains. Combine the bug and tar cleaner with a bug cleaner sponge. Wash the bird stains with the bug and tar cleaner, and bug cleaner sponge. If this does not work, go to the next step.
- Use a detailing clay bar and try to remove the bird stains from the car exterior. Try spraying cleaner and cleaning the bird stains with the detailing clay bar. Sometimes, combining cleaners will work on bird stains. You should have removed the bird stains from the car exterior. In some rare cases, you will have to go to a professional, and have him/her clean the bird stains off your car exterior for you. If you reached this step, this means you have waited too long, and the bird stains have burned themselves into the paint of the exterior of your car.
- Always clean bird stains off your car immediately.
- Do not use any harsh materials on the exterior of your car. You want to remove bird stains. You do not want to scratch the paint of your car.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.