Your motorcycle exhaust pipe has turned blue and you want to know how to remove bluing from motorcycle exhaust pipes. Bluing is when intense heat causes for the exhaust pipes to turn a bluish color, and sometimes it can even be a yellow or brown looking color. Polishing the motorcycle exhaust pipes alone is usually not enough to remove the bluing. To remove discoloration from the pipes you have to spend a little more time and effort and work on the exhaust pipes. You can remove bluing from your motorcycle exhaust pipes in a few steps with the right products.
To remove bluing from motorcycle exhaust pipes you need:
- non-abrasive towels
- Blue Job (bluing remover)
- Clean off the motorcycle exhaust pipes. Use water and some towels to wipe of any debris or dirt on the exhaust pipe.
- Apply the bluing removal product. Apply and spread the bluing removal product onto the motorcycle exhaust pipes using a non-abrasive towel.
- Thoroughly clean the discolored pipes. Work the removal product into the discolored areas of the pipes by using small circular movements. You many have to wipe over the areas several times and reapply more bluing removal products in the process. Get the motorcycle exhaust pipes as clean as you can.
- Rinse of the product. Use cool, clean water to completely rinse off the product. Make sure that you thoroughly rinse the pipes to prevent them from spotting.
- Dry the motorcycle exhaust pipes. Use a non-abrasive towel to completely dry the exhaust pipes. Once the pipes are dry, if any bluing remains on the pipes reapply more product and repeat the above steps.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.