Knowing how to remove built-in Nokia apps may be a challenge if you don't know where to begin. If you have a Nokia cellphone, chances are it comes standard with some applications. Most newer Nokia cell phones are equipped with certain applications. These may be unwanted apps. You may want to delete the built-in apps in order to make room for applications you wish to install. Maybe you want more free space for photos and music. Whatever the reason, it is important to know the proper procedure to follow for removing apps.
In order to remove built-in Nokia apps, you will need:
- Nokia cellphone
- Power the phone on. Turn your phone on. View your applications.
- Determine which built-in apps you want to delete. Remember, standard apps are usually very basic. They are typically office tools, instant messaging and games. Some of these applications may just be wasted space. Make sure these apps are not things you will regret losing. In the future, you can always reinstall the applications you remove.
- Go to Menu. Since there are many Nokia models, you may need to enter various key combinations or options to get to the menu.
- Go to Settings. From the menu, select the "Settings" option. You should see an application manager. Select "Installed Apps." Your list of applications will appear.
- Click on the applications you wish to remove. Click on "Options." Select "Uninstall." Your phone will ask you if you are sure you want to uninstall the application selected. You must confirm you want to remove it. After approval, the application will be removed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.