Need to know how to remove dead skin from feet? There is nothing more unsightly then built up dead skin on someone's feet. This eventually leads to drying out of the feet and the heels, and the toe pad cracking and possibly bleeding. This dead skin on the feet can easily be removed, leaving your feet soft and pliable and ready to show off.
To remove dead skin from feet, you will need:
- cup of white distilled vinegar
- two gallons of warm water
- pumice stone
- container big enough to soak feet
- Wash feet as you normally would with soap and water. This will help remove any dirt and grime off the feet so that the vinegar soak can actually help your feet.
- Fill the container with two gallons of a warm water and mix in one cup of white vinegar. Insert your feet into the container and let soak for 45 minutes. If your container is big enough and the water gets cold, you can apply more warm water to the mixture. This mixture will soften the feet enabling you to remove the dead skin off your feet easier.
- After 45 minutes has elapsed remove your feet from the vinegar solution. Gently pat your feet dry ensuring they are completely dry before moving onto step four.
- Using the pumice stone is easy. Gently rub the pumice stone over the bottoms of your feet to remove all dead skin. This method is also effective to remove calluses off your feet too, while you may have to push a little harder as this is a buildup up dead skin layers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.