Do you need to learn about how to remove eye makeup without rubbing your eyes raw? There are a few ways to do it and a few things you can use. It just depends on your eyes or the persons eye makeup you are removing and your eye sensitivity, since that is a sensitive area on the face.
Things you can use:
- Cotton swabs
- eye makeup remover
- tissue paper
- wash cloth (terry cloth is one of the most gentle)
- gentle face wash or sensitive skin soap
- Dab a little petroleum jelly on a cotton swab and gently rub or dab it all over your eye from the inner corner out.
- Once you have it mostly removed, take a wash cloth and dab or wipe your eye with water. This gets eye liner off too.
- Drug stores sell all kinds of eye make up remover. They're all going to have some of the same basic ingredients in them, and they will remove eye makeup. Some eye makeup removers are going to be a bit expensive and there is really no need to spend more money on something if you don't need to.
- Tissue paper (yes, toilet paper) also removes eye makeup. Again, a little petroleum or mineral oil and a wipe.
Terry cloth is a gently way to remove eye makeup using a gentle face wash or a basic hand washing soap designed for sensitive skin.
All of the items and steps above will remove eye makeup. But your goal is not just to get all of the eye makeup off, it's also to remove the eye makeup without irritating the skin on and around your eyes.
When you have all of your eye makeup removed, it helps to keep any eye makeup from going in to the inner part of your eye since it can cause an infection. You are going to have to dab or rub your eyes to some extent to make sure you get all of the eye makeup off. But if you are really gentle, it shouldn't hurt.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”