Need to know how to remove the factory grill from a Dodge Charger? Maybe you want to change up the look of your car by removing the factory grill from your Dodge Charger and replacing it with something more stylish? Removing your factory-installed grill from your Dodge Charger will enable you to change the appearance of your car. You can customize and personalize your Dodge Charger to fit your style. You can either leave your car without a grill or get a different grill put on. You can easily remove the grill yourself at no charge instead of taking it to the dealership to get it done. Removing the factory grill from your Dodge Charger can be done in a in a short amount of time.
To remove the factory grill from your Dodge Charger, you will need:
- Your Dodge Charger
- A screwdriver (flat-head and Philllips)
- Allow time for your engine to cool. If you have been driving your Dodge Charger, let it cool first for at least 30 to 45 minutes. You need to make sure the engine is not hot when you remove the factory grill because it can be very dangerous if it is hot.
- Remove the grill cover. Pop the hood. Locate the two sections of the cover. One section is located on the driver's side and the other section is located near the passenger's side of the Dodge Charger. To remove the cover from the grill, pull both sections straight up to remove them.
- Remove the screws at the rear of the assembly. Look at the rear assembly and locate the four screws on the factory grill. Remove the screws with a Philllips screwdriver. There will be a screw on the top and one screw on the bottom on each side of the grill.
- Remove the grill from the car. On the front of the Dodge Charger, locate the four clips securing the grill assembly. Use a flat-head screwdriver to release the four clips holding the grill onto the front of your Charger. You can now remove the factory grill by pulling it away from your Dodge Charger.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …