How To Remove Hair From Face Permanently
If the scruff isn't cutting it anymore, you may be looking into how to remove hair from the face permanently. Removing hair permanently from your face is a daunting task to many. There are many products on the market that will reduce the amount of hair after repeated use but there are not many ways to permanently remove the unwanted hair permanently.
To permanently remove hair from face, you will need.
- Soap and water
- Home Electrolysis Machine
- Electrolysis Conductive Gel
- Electrolysis Soothing Gel
- Thoroughly wash your face to remove dirt from pores. You will want your pores to be cleaned since the needle of the electrolysis machine will be inserted into the pores to kill the hair follicle.
- Read Instructions. It is very important that you read the instructions that came with your home electrolysis as every machine works differently.
- Applying the conductive gel. By applying the conductive gel this helps with the removal of the hair due to the electric impulse that is sent down the needle to the hair follicle.
- Follow the directions. Follow the directions from your electrolysis machine to remove each hair. This is a tricky procedure to do and you may ask someone to help you at this point if you are unable to locate the pores yourself. Inserting the needle like probe into a pore is a hard task to do on the face using a mirror if you miss the pore it would be like inserting a small needle into the skin and there will be pain involved.
- Apply the electrolysis soothing gel. This helps sooth the pores and skin. The gel that comes with your kit will sometimes have a numbing agent that will also help numb any discomfort you may experience after using a home electrolysis machine.
A home electrolysis machine runs around $60.00 to $100.00 for an adequate machine. If you do not want to do it yourself you can go to a licensed electrologist to have the electrolysis done. This procedure can be costly though on an average of $50.00 per sessions and you can end up needing fifteen or more sessions.