Your headlight on your Lincoln Town Car just went out and you need to know how to remove headlight on 2003 Lincoln Town Car. Lincoln Town Cars are classic Luxury Sedan cars. Driving without a working headlight on your car can be very dangerous. It is important to remove and replace your 2003 Lincoln Town Car headlight immediately when you discover that it is out. Accidents can happen when a car only has one working headlight because it can be mistaken for a motorcycle bike, and be distracting to other drivers. It is very easy and takes little time to remove a headlight on a 2003 Lincoln Town Car.
To remove a headlight on a 2003 Lincoln Town Car you need:
- new headlight bulb
- screw driver
- Prop open the hood. Make sure that your car and the lights are turned off. Pop the hood and prop it open securely with the latch.
- Remove the protective cover and the plastic rings. Remove the plastic cover that stretches over the headlight assembly. Remove the plastic rings located on the front of the headlight on your 2003 Lincoln Town Car.
- Remove the three screws that are holding the headlight in place. Use a screwdriver to unscrew the screws on top of the headlight assembly. Set aside the screws to replace them later.
- Pull out the headlight assembly. Carefully wiggle the headlight assembly a little to the left and right and then pull it straight out of the car.
- Remove the cover over the bulb. Unscrew the screws to remove the cover from over the bulb in the headlight of your 2003 Lincoln Town Car.
- Detach the electrical connector. To remove the bulb detach the electrical connector and then unscrew the bulb counterclockwise to remove it from the headlight socket.
- Reinstall the headlight assembly. When you are finished changing the bulb or cleaning the headlight of your 2003 Lincoln Town Car, reattach the electrical connector. Reinstall the headlight assembly by reversing the above steps.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …