How To Remove Ink From Clothes
Anyone interested in stain removal should know how to remove ink from clothes. Ink can be one of the hardest things to remove from clothes. With a little knowledge and a little patience, removing ink from your favorite clothes will take no time. Luckily, there has been a lot of problems with ink in the past, so there are many ways to remove it from clothes.
There are many ways to remove ink from clothes for the first way you will need:
- A minute to 30 seconds.
- A damp cloth.
Now on to removing the ink!
- Take the piece of cloth and spray hairspray on it.
- Let it sit for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Take the damp cloth and wipe away the ink.
There are other ways to remove ink from your clothes. For this method you will need:
- Dishwashing liquid.
- Rubbing alcohol.
- Fifteen minutes of time.
- Hot water.
Now to treat the stain:
- Make sure the area where the ink stain is dry.
- Take two parts of dishwashing liquid to one part rubbing alcohol and mix them.
- Soak the ink stain in the mixture for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse the stain with hot water.
Removing ink stains with fingernail polish remover:
- A cloth.
- Fingernail polish remover.
- Normal wash cycle with a washing machine.
How to remove the ink stain:
- Take the cloth and pat the area dry.
- Rinse the area with the fingernail polish remover.
- Wash it as you normally would in the washer.
There are many ways to remove ink stains from clothes. If all else fails, though, you can always take it to the dry cleaners or get an actual ink remover from the store.