If you find yourself staring at an ink stain on your favorite pair of jeans, this article will show you how to remove ink stains from jeans.
To remove ink stains from jeans, you will need:
- Wet Wipes
- Can of Aerosol Hairspray
- White Cotton or Terry Cloth Rag
- Small Soft Toothbrush
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Washing Machine
Immediately upon noticing the ink stain on the jeans begin treatment. This will prevent the stain from"setting" and it will make removal easier.
- If you are not at home take several wet wipes and attempt to remove the stain. If you can still see the ink stain move on to step 2.
- Spray the entire area of the ink stain with hairspray. Don't over saturate the stain. You can apply more if needed.
- Blot the ink spot with the white cloth. The ink should start to dissolve and come out onto the white rag.
- Keep repeating steps 2 and 3 until the ink stain has disappeared from your jeans. Once you are satisfied with the results allow the area to dry completely.
- When the jeans are completely dry examine the stained area. If you can still see the stain apply a small amount of laundry detergent to the ink stain.
- Using the toothbrush work the liquid detergent into the stained area using small circular motions.
- Toss the jeans into the laundry and wash normally. You may either tumble dry or hang outside on the line according to your personal preference.
Stubborn ink stains on jeans may require a commercial laundry product specifically designed to remove ink stains. These products can be found in the laundry aisle of your local grocery store.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.