How To Remove Internet Explorer 7
If you are using Windows XP, then you might need to know how to remove Internet Explorer 7. This is no longer the most current version of Internet Explorer. If you use a different web browser, then you might just want to remove Internet Explorer from your computer. If you don't have a different web browser installed, it is not recommended that you remove Internet Explorer, unless you do not need one. Browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are becoming popular. Internet Explorer is very popular still though, since it is installed on computers running Windows when they are sold. You can also reinstall Internet Explorer if you want to use it in the future though. Follow these steps to remove Internet Explorer 7.
- Click the start button.
- Go to the control panel.
- Click add or remove programs.
- On the left of the window, select the option to add/remove windows components.
- Uncheck the box to the left of Internet Explorer from this list.
- Click the next button at the bottom.
- Internet Explorer will be removed from your computer and you will no longer be able to use it unless you reinstall it.
- Click the finish button to exit.
- To reinstall Internet Explorer, download the program from Microsoft's website. Since Internet Explorer 7 is no longer the newest version. you should download and install the newest version available. Using an outdated web browser may cause your computer to be less secure when browsing the web, and some websites may not display properly. There are also new features available in newer versions.