How To Remove Internet Security 2010
If you've been infected with one of the most notorious of scareware viruses, you'll need to figure out how to remove Internet Security 2010 immediately! Internet Security 2010, known by most as MS Antivirus, is a fake anti-virus which bugs users into purchasing the "full version" of its software to prevent unreal threats from harming the computer. In reality, Internet Security 2010 is the real threat and is properly termed scareware (malware which attempts to 'scare' the user into doing what it wants).
In order to remove Internet Security 2010, we'll need the following:
- Internet connection
- Start early. Internet Security 2010 begins working on slowly shutting down your computer, bit by bit, as soon as it is downloaded. Therefore, it is critical that you work to dismantle this rogue anti-virus before it gets too far (e.g. shutting down the computer, blocking all internet access). The program's not dumb; if you won't buy its "protection," your computer will suffer.
- Download AVG Free Edition. AVG's free software is one of the most recognized and sought after out of all of the anti-virus programs out there. Known for their up-to-date editions and sophisticated technologies, AVG can protect your computer from scams like Internet Security 2010.
- Run AVG. The Free Edition of AVG's award-winning software should be downloadable, so long as Internet Security 2010 hasn't advanced far enough to the point where it begins blocking other programs. This anti-virus should take care of most of the problem, but it's doubtful that the constantly-updated Internet Security 2010 will give up that easy.
- Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Malwarebytes is another company known for its supreme free software. Anti-Malware should take care of the rest of Internet Security 2010 that AVG couldn't get (although it's possible that a new version has patched itself to prevent such 'tag-teams' of anti-virus programs).
- Run Anti-Malware. By double-clicking the Anti-Malware logo on your desktop you'll launch Malwarebyte's program immediately. The agent will begin to scour your computer's hard drive for malware as soon as you click "Quick Scan" or "Full Scan."
- If all else fails, call the professionals. Take out your phone and call professional computer technicians if two of the world's most famous anti-virus softwares fail. While AVG, Norton, Malwarebytes, and Spy Sweeper are all great programs, none are perfectly adapted to your situation.
MS Antivirus is a tricky program that rakes in hundreds of thousands of dollars annually from gullible computer users around the world. Be sure to remove Internet Security 2010 as soon as humanly possible! Don't be one of the millions of people who don't remove Internet Security 2010, leaving it to its own mess. Good luck, and be sure to tell everyone how you managed to beat this tough piece of malware!