- How To Remove Cell Phone Faceplate On A BlackBerry Curve 8310
- How To Unlock A BlackBerry Pearl 8100
- 5 Tricks And Tips For Boost Mobile BlackBerry
- How To Unlock Nokia 5310 Codes
- How To Open Blackberry Curve
- How To Change The Color Of The Trackball On A Blackberry 8100
- How To Store Music On A Blackberry Curve 8900
How To Remove Memory Card Out Of Blackberry Storm
Do you own a Blackberry Storm and wonder how to remove the memory card? Look no further. The Blackberry Storm comes with a removable memory card if you wish to increase the capacity of your phone memory.
- Remove the battery cover. The battery cover is on the back of the phone. You will need to press the release buttons before the back will slide off. If you do not want to scratch the finish, make sure your hands are clean of any debris. Exercise caution placing the phone down on the screen. Choose a surface which is soft, to prevent the screen from being accidentally scratched.
- Locate the media (memory) card slot. The slot is directly adjacent to the battery, which is visible after the cover is taken off.
- Remove the existing media card. Apply gentle pressure with your thumb, to remove the existing card. If you are not sure what it looks like, the media card resembles a small stick of chewing gum.
- Insert a new card (optional). If you wish to put in a new card, slide the media card into the same slot as used in the 3rd step. Make sure that the card is in the same direction. Be careful not to use excessive force as this could damage your card slot and potentially void the warranty as well.
- Replace the cover. The cover should easily slide back into place. If you do not feel that the cover is going back into place, check the alignment of the cover. If the cover properly aligned on the track, it should go back into place with minimal force.
Posted on: May. 24, 2010