Want to learn about a puffy eye and wrinkle removal home remedy? Removing puffy eyes and wrinkles can be achieved easily with all natural products if you are willing to stick to a regimen. Realize there is no quick fix for wrinkles but over time you can greatly diminish the signs of wrinkles and reduce puffy eyes.
To remove puffy eyes, you will need:
- Chilled Teabags
- Cucumbers or Potato Slices
Depending on the products you have on hand, chilled teabags, cucumbers or potato slices, you will want to follow the steps below to rid yourself of puffy eyes. Trial and error with products will let you know which one works the best for you.
- Chilled Teabags: freeze wet teabags in the freezer, let slightly defrost and apply over the eyes. Let sit for around 10-15 minutes to rejuvenate your eyes and remove puffy eyes.
- Cucumbers: A paste of cucumbers works the best but if you do not like the feel of a paste around your eyes you can simply slice cucumbers and place them over your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Potato Slices: slicing potatoes works exactly as the cucumbers, you will not want to make a paste of potatoes though.
To remove wrinkles, you will need:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Bananas or Apples
Depending on what works best for your skin, you will want to try any of the following to see what works best for removing wrinkles:
- Aloe Vera Gel: You will simply need to put a few drops of aloe vera gel around the wrinkles of the eye, making sure to smooth in and rub towards the eye. Rubbing away from the eye actually pulls the skin causing more wrinkles.
- Bananas: Mash in enough banana to cover the wrinkles you are wanting to reduce. Leave on for 20 minutes, rinse off and pat dry. If you find that mashing a banana alone is to thick you can add a teaspoon of water to the mashed bananas.
- Apples: Making a mask of mashed apple and applying it to the wrinkles will greatly reduce wrinkles. Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes, rinse off and pat dry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.