No matter how it got there, the important thing to know is how to remove permanent marker from skin. So whether you fell asleep and your friends had a great time giving you a whole new identity with the permanent marker, or you just got some all over your hands, there are a few steps that you can take to remove it from your skin.
You will need:
- some type of soap access to water
- rubbing alcohol
- cotton balls
- toothpaste (not gel)
- Rinse off the area with warm water. At this point, you are beginning to remove permanent marker from skin. You may begin to see the marking fade, but it is probably still visible.
- Place a pump of hand soap in your hands, or use a bar of body soap. Rub them together to begin to create soapy foam. Rub this onto the area gently. You need to press hard enough to begin to see more fading, but you don't want to press too hard and harm the area. While it is important to remove permanent marker from skin, there is no reason to do it at the cost of damaging or harming your skin.
- Rinse the area again with warm water to remove all traces of the soap. Again, there should be at least some fading of the permanent marker on your skin. Don't panic if the marks are not completely removed.
- Dry the area completely with a soft towel. Try to avoid rubbing the area with the towel. After washing or scrubbing with soap and then a towel, you don't want the area to be rubbed raw. You can take your time patting the towel all over the area of skin with permanent marker.
- Load a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol. Gently rub to remove the permanent marker from skin. This may take a little time, so be patient. Because the alcohol has a drying element, the area of skin will tend to dry out. Use lotion for the body or a moisturizer on the face to make sure that the are doesn't completely dry out.
- If there is still permanent marker on skin, find some toothpaste around the house (paste works best). Squeeze the tube and gently cover the area with toothpaste. Let it sit for a minute or two so that is completely dries onto the skin. You can then, rinse it off. You should find that you removed permanent marker from skin.
No matter how it got there, you now know how to remove permanent marker from skin.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.