If you are prone to getting facial rashes, you can learn how to help remove a rash from the face. Rashes can occur for many reasons. They can especially be irritating on the face; getting close to the eyes, trailing into the nose, and forming around the mouth. They can be irritating; itchy, red and even form bumps. Rashes on the face can develop due to a number of reasons, especially a reaction to an outside source; such as a medication, make-up, a reaction to a food, heat rash, a bug bite, or a medical condition such as eczema. If a rash develops on the face, there are ways to help reduce and remove the rash.
Removing facial skin rashes requires good hygiene along with proper skin treatments.
- Wash your face often – Use a mild soap to wash with and pat your skin dry with a clean towel. Do not let your face get hot and sweaty.
- Avoid using make-up – Make-up can irritate the skin as well as not allow your skin to breathe. You can also contaminate your make-up brushes and reinfect the area.
- Use a cortisone based cream – This will help to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Benadryl – Benadryl can help to counteract an allergic reaction, if the rash is being caused by an allergy to an outside source.
- Antibiotics – In certain cases, such as rashes caused by rosacea, you may need an antibiotic.
- Ultraviolet Rays – For Psoriasis, many times ultraviolet rays are used to treat the skin condition.
Getting rid of a rash on your face takes the right treatment and diligence. It may even take a combination of treatments. Following your doctors orders can help to speed the recovery as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!