Knowing how to remove read only files from Blackberry Curve can be very difficult. If you are not sure what to do, not only can it be very frustrating but it can also lead to unnecessary technical support fees. Even though the Blackberry phone itself is a very difficult phone to maneuver if you don't know all the functions, to remove a read only file from your Curve is fairly easy. To remove the read only files from your Blackberry Curve you will need the following:
- USB Cord
- Connect your Blackberry Curve to the computer using the USB Cord. There is a slot on the Blackberry that can receive these cords.
- Access your device through the My Computer icon on your computer. You can find it on your desktop or in the start menu.
- Find the Read Only files. These files may be saved to the device itself or to the SD card, check both places to ensure you got them all.
- Delete the files off of your device. You can right click the files and delete them.
- Disconnect your Blackberry. Make sure you disconnect it properly so you don't corrupt any of your data.
- Reboot the phone. You can reboot the phone by taking the battery out for ten seconds then replacing it.
It is such a hassle to have files on your phone that you cannot get off. They take up much needed space and may even cause your phone to be slower then how it actually should be running. Fortunately, this problem is a lot less difficult to solve then many other problems that you may have come across. After you complete these steps, the read only files should be off of your device.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.