It is not difficult to know how to remove a SIM card from a Nokia phone. A SIM card is a small card that holds your contacts and account information. SIM cards are transferable from phone to phone when the phone is either unlocked or used by the same service provider. Without SIM cards, the phones that do require them will not function. If you have a Nokia phone and need to remove the SIM card for any reason, it is actually an easy process to do.
- Turn the cell phone off. Once the Nokia phone is turned off, turn it over on its back side.
- Remove the back cover. To remove the back cover push with your thumbs firmly against the back cover as you slide it downwards until it completely slides off the back of the phone.
- Remove the battery from the Nokia phone by pulling it up, and the out of the battery compartment.
- Locate the SIM card. The SIM card on a Nokia phone will be located either underneath or above the battery compartment. It will be located in a little metal slot that covers part of the card. The SIM card holder usually says SIM on top of it and sometimes shows a picture of a SIM card bellow it.
- Remove the SIM card by pressing on it gently with your finger and pulling it downwards to slide it away from the SIM card holder. You may have to pull on it quite a few times because it is held in the slot tightly.
- Replace the back battery on your Nokia phone by aligning the gold lines up and gently pushing the battery back into its compartment. Slide the back cover on until it snaps into place.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.