It is not difficult to know how to remove a SIM card from a Nokia phone. A SIM card is a small card that holds your contacts and account information. SIM cards are transferable from phone to phone when the phone is either unlocked or used by the same service provider. Without SIM cards, the phones that do require them will not function. If you have a Nokia phone and need to remove the SIM card for any reason, it is actually an easy process to do.
- Turn the cell phone off. Once the Nokia phone is turned off, turn it over on its back side.
- Remove the back cover. To remove the back cover push with your thumbs firmly against the back cover as you slide it downwards until it completely slides off the back of the phone.
- Remove the battery from the Nokia phone by pulling it up, and the out of the battery compartment.
- Locate the SIM card. The SIM card on a Nokia phone will be located either underneath or above the battery compartment. It will be located in a little metal slot that covers part of the card. The SIM card holder usually says SIM on top of it and sometimes shows a picture of a SIM card bellow it.
- Remove the SIM card by pressing on it gently with your finger and pulling it downwards to slide it away from the SIM card holder. You may have to pull on it quite a few times because it is held in the slot tightly.
- Replace the back battery on your Nokia phone by aligning the gold lines up and gently pushing the battery back into its compartment. Slide the back cover on until it snaps into place.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.