Learning how to remove a spell that causes sexual impotence can be reversed by performing a counter spell. If this has ever happened in the past or other things are happening that you can’t explain now, it could be very possible that someone has cast a spell against you.
Spells are similar to prayers, and are used to change or create a particular course of events. They rely on the powers of the mind, such as positive imaging, creative visualization and forward thinking. A negative spell, such as a spell that causes sexual impotence, is known as a “hex” or “curse” and can be projected onto a person without them being aware of it.
- Black candle
- Fresh water
- Black bowl
- To break the spell of sexual impotence, perform the following steps while sitting in a quiet and comfortable place. Outdoors would be the best option, but a quiet room will work just as well.
- Prepare the candle. Light the candle and hold it over the black bowl with the wax dripping in the middle. Once you have melted approximately one tablespoon of wax in the bottom, affix the bottom of the black candle to the bottom of the bowl.
- Let the candle cool. Fill the bowl with fresh water just to the top of the candle. Be careful not to get the wick wet.
- Meditate. Meditate quietly while focusing on the candle. When your mind is clear of all thoughts, light the candle. Begin to visualize the power of the spell cast against you within the candle's flame.
- Concentrate on the candle's flame. Visualize the spell leaving your presence and floating away. As the candle burns down, it will touch the water and the flame will go out. Once the candle is out, the spell is cast, and it will end the spell that causes sexual impotence.
Bury the candle. After the spell is cast, dig a hole in the ground at the edge of your property. Pour the water from the bowl in the hole and bury the black candle. This is the last step of completing the spell and it should be forgotten, knowing that it has worked.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.