Learning how to remove spyware from the registry is critical to your computer’s health. There are ways to manually remove spyware from the registry. You have to be very careful when you make changes to the registry because if you delete the wrong item it will cause a lot of problems for you. If you manually remove spyware from the registry you to need always make a backup of the registry first. In this guide we are going to learn how to remove spyware from the registry using a spyware remover. This is a much easier and safer way to remove the spyware from your registry.
- Download Spyware Remover Software. There are many good free spyware removal programs. Google is the best place to do a search for this software. There are also paid versions but most of the free versions are as good as the paid versions. For this guide we are going to download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Malwarebytes is one of the top spyware removal programs and is very effective.
- Open the Google website on your computer. Do a search for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free Version and find a site where you can download this software and click on the download link and let it download.
- Install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. After it finishes downloading click on the installation link and install the software.
- Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Once it finishes installing it will either open automatically or you can open by clicking on the desktop icon.
- After Malwarebytes Anti-Malware opens click the Update tab. Click the Update button and it will search for updates. If it finds an update it will automatically download it for you.
- Click the Scanner tab. You will see three options: Perform Quick Scan, Perform Full Scan or Perform Flash Scan. Perform Flash Scan is only available in the paid version of the software.
- Choose Full Scan. Once you choose which scan you want click the Scan button. For the very first scan you should do a full scan. Once you have run a full scan the next time you run it you can choose Quick Scan.
- Let it run. It may take up to an hour or so depending on the speed of your computer. When it finishes it will give you a log.
This software will remove all spyware from your computer, including any spyware in your registry. If you prefer other spyware remover programs then they will also remove spyware from the registry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …