How To Remove Stains On Floors From Tennis Shoes Marks
Wondering how to remove stains on floors from tennis shoe marks? Tennis shoes leave scuff marks on floors. The rubber squeaks against the floor and leave unsightly black scuff marks. Scuff marks made by tennis shoes are relatively easy to remove from your floors.
Things You Will Need:
- Pencil erasers
- Tennis ball
- Baking soda
- Damp cleaning rags
- Go to the store and buy the materials you need to clean the tennis shoe stains off your floor. Most of the items you need, you will probably have at your house already. Buy the items you do not have and drive home.
- Take your shoes off and walk into the room you need to clean. Make sure you wear a pair of socks to keep your feet clean.
- Take a pencil and try to remove the stains with the eraser. A pencil eraser will remove basic stains off your floor caused by tennis shoes.
- Take two teaspoons of baking soda and mix it in warm water. Make a paste out of the baking soda. Take a damp rag and wipe the baking soda paste on the tennis shoe stains. Rub the stains with the baking soda. Take a clean rag and wipe up the mess. Most of the tennis shoe stains should be removed from your floor.
- Take toothpaste and wipe it on the tennis shoe stain with a rag. Clean in a circular motion. Wipe up the toothpaste with a clean moist rag. The toothpaste should remove the tennis shoe stains from your floor.
- Take WD40 and spray it on a cleaning cloth. Wipe the tennis shoe stain with the WD40. The WD40 should remove the tennis shoe stains from your floor.
- Take a tennis ball and cut it in half. Take the tennis ball and rub it into the tennis shoe stain. This method will take some elbow grease and should remove the tennis shoe stains from your floor.
A combination of these cleaning methods should remove all the tennis shoe stains from your floor. All tennis shoe stains are different. Use whatever combination of cleaning methods that work the best on your stains.