Need to know how to remove super glue from a skimboard? Maybe you used super glue on your skimboard and now you want to take it off without destroying your board. Lucky for you, there is a way to remove super glue from your skimboard without making a mess.
To remove super glue from your skimboard, you will need:
- Cotton swabs
- An acetone-based nail polish remover
- A toothbrush
- A coffee cup
- A wet rag
- A sponge
- Cotton balls
- Rubber gloves
- Go to a drug store and buy acetone and cotton swabs. Buy a soft toothbrush if you do not have an extra one at home. Drive home and take your skimboard out of the garage.
- Take the acetone and pour it into a coffee cup. Use a glass or ceramic coffee cup. Acetone will burn through plastic. Do not use paper or plastic cups; you will only make a mess. Work in a ventilated area. Acetone fumes can make you lightheaded.
- Find the place on your skimboard that has the super glue. Take a cotton swab and soak it in the acetone. Take the cotton swab and wipe it on the super glue on your skimboard. Acetone dissolves super glue. Using cotton swabs is best because you do not have to get the acetone all over your fingers.
- You can use a rag to do the same job. If you do, you will need rubber gloves to protect your hands. Using a rag is easy. Dip the rag in the acetone and wipe it on the superglue you have on your skimboard. Make sure you use rubber gloves if you use a rag instead of cotton swabs.
- You can use cotton balls the exact same way you use cotton swabs. Dip the cotton balls in the acetone and wipe the acetone on the super glue you have on your skimboard. You can use a sponge the same way.
- Take your toothbrush and gently scrub the rest of the super glue off your skimboard. Take the wet rag and wipe the mess off your board. You want to get any remaining acetone off your skimboard. Acetone also dissolves wax and can affect the wood of your skimboard if you leave it on.
- Take care of your skimboard as you normally do. Do not put super glue on your skimboard anymore.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …