How To Remove Sweat Stains From Clothes
Sweat stains on clothing is frustrating and embarrassing; however, once you learn how to remove sweat stains from clothes you, will never fall prey to the embarrassment of stained clothing again. Simply throwing the clothing in the washer may cause the stain to become permanent. With a few pre-washing tricks, the sweat stained clothing, will be a thing of the past.
To remove sweat stains from clothes,
- White vinegar
- Antibacterial dish soap
- Laundry detergent
- Spray bottle
- In a spray bottle, mix one tablespoon of white vinegar and one small drop of dish soap with one cup of water.
- Spray the areas with the sweat stains until soaked and allow to soak for approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Wash the clothing in cool water with one tablespoon of vinegar and your usual laundry detergent. Using the vinegar in the washer will help to remove any sweat stains and odor left in the clothing after soaking.
- Dry as usual. For the best results, hang clothing outside to dry in the sunshine. It will help to remove any older sweat stains and give your clothing a fresh smell.
- If you remove the clothing as soon as possible to soak in the vinegar and dish washing detergent, the length of soaking time will only be about fifteen minutes and it will reduce future sweat stains and sweat odor.
- Adding one tablespoon of vinegar to all loads of laundry will help to reduce any lingering odors and will prevent mildew when you are unable to immediately remove the clothes from the washer.