How To Remove System Security Virus
If you spend time surfing on the Internet then you need to know how to remove system security virus. For example, you are clicking around on a web page and you get an advertisement to come up that’s OK. If you click on the advertisement link and get a message that says “click here to continue”, and then after you click on it you get another message from System Security that warns you that you have a virus you more than likely have the system security virus. You will be unable to close the page out or even click off of it. Keep reading and you’ll learn how to remove the system security virus. We will be working in the Registry and it is vital you do these steps exactly as stated below. The Registry is the heart of the computer and if you mess it up your whole computer is messed up.
- Delete Registry Entries. Click on Start and then Run.
- In the text box type regedit and click OK. The Windows Registry Editor will open.
Delete registry entries: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\00308937
- Click on Start and select Search. Click the check box next to All Files and Folders and C: as the hard drive.
- In the search field type pc00308937ins and press enter. If it finds any entries remove all of them.
- Repeat a search for 0308937.exe, System Security 2009.lnk, System Security 2009 Support.lnk, System Security 2009.lnk and System Security. If it finds any of these files remove them.
- Restart your PC. Once all of the files above have been deleted restart your PC. Click on the Recycle Bin icon on your desktop and remove the files there also.
Now that you have learned how to remove the System Security virus your PC should be virus free.