Learn how to remove toe discoloration for your discolored toes. Skin discolorations happens to everyone and sometimes it could be unattractive. Is there something you can do about it? Yes, there is! Fortunately, all you have to do is follow these steps until you get the fairness you desire.
Things you will need:
- Large container (Large enough to place your feet in)
- Soap of your choice
- Foot scrubber
- Dry face towel
- Sunscreen and Hydroquinone (bleaching) cream
- Fill the large container with lukewarm water. Make sure to not fill the container too high of water. The water could spill once you place your toes inside. Also, be sure to make sure the water isn't too hot for your toes.
- Soak your toes in the lukewarm water for five minutes. Soaking your toes for at least five minutes helps to open the pores of the skin. Soaking your whole feet in the container is okay, because it could be pretty relaxing.
- Lift your toes out of the water and begin soaping them. The soap helps get the feet clean. Cleanliness is important when trying to combat skin discolorations. Products work better on clean skin. Put more water on your toes if needed to create more suds.
- Scrub your toes down with the foot scrubber. Scrubbing your toes with the foot scrubber helps to lift dirt and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. You would be amazed at how different your toes may look after they have been exfoliated. Exfoliating usually is an instant way to get brighter, radiant skin.
- Place your toes back in the lukewarm water. Allow the dirt and suds to escape in the water. Be sure to check between your toes to make sure soap is not trapped between them. You may use your hands if needed.
- Lift your toes out of the water and begin drying them with the face towel. Make sure to place feet on a flat, dry surface. It is important to have your feet as dry as possible. Having wet feet without drying them creates an ideal environment for fungus. We don't need another problem after one has been solved. Dry feet will also help the cream adhere to your skin better. You can do steps 1-6 daily and apply sunscreen to your toes if thy are exposed everyday to keep your toes from getting darker.
Use a Hydroquinone (bleaching) cream on the darkened skin and always apply sunscreen when using bleaching cream. It is recommended that you consult with a professional about your skin and your treatment. Only apply to the discolored area and follow the directions on the packaging for your cream very carefully. You might want to test a small patch of your skin first to make sure there is no adverse reaction. When using bleaching cream, always follow up with sunscreen. The sunscreen prevents the rays of the sun from burning, damaging, or reacting with the top layer of skin from the toes. Sunscreen alone will also prevent further discoloration.
Reference: Dark Toes
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.