How To Remove Trojan Horse Virus
Most Internet users can be at risks when visiting a website- especially when downloading programs or going to an unfamiliar website one normally does not use. Some websites pick up a Trojan horse virus, which comes in different forms, followed by the most usual symptoms: slow computer, changing the date and time, multiple of popup or a different wallpaper on your screen. You should use precaution and learn how to remove Trojan horse virus with anti-rogue software.
- Download an antivirus program. Most websites provide free software for download to remove Trojan virus. One of the top rated anti-rogue software is MalwareBytes Anti-Malware, which can be download at its official website (see reference).
- Select 'Download Free Version'. Once you click the button, you will be redirected to CNet to continue setting up the program. Press ‘Download Now’, and you will see a popup to start downloading Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to get rid of the Trojan horse virus.
- Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware setup and run the file. Within a few seconds, you will be able to follow the steps to successfully install the program into your computer.
- Pick either of the two options on the software. There are two ways to remove the Trojan horse virus; one is to perform a quick scan, which takes less than an hour to search for the Trojan horse viruses, and the other is to perform a full scan where you can thoroughly search your entire computer (all hard drives). Depending on your PC, it might take at least a couple of hours to get a full report on your computer and find the Trojan horse virus.
- Remove infected files. Once the scan is completed, a window automatically opens with a log report that contains affected areas in your computer. Now you can bid farewell to the Trojan horse virus by selecting the Quarantine tab on the program and removing all malware from the computer system.