Inevitably, you will need know how to remove urine stains from the toilet. Although the idea of cleaning urine is stomach churning, you should perform this task regularly to keep the bathroom sanitary. Put on a pair of rubber gloves and follow these steps.
What you will need:
- Bathroom cleaner spray
- Dual-side sponge
- Toilet brush
- Rubber gloves (optional)
- Put on the gloves. Wear gloves if you are afraid of accidentally touching the urine. Tip: To avoid touching the stain, keep your palm flat when using the sponge. Don't wrap your fingers around the sponge to grip it.
- Spray the stain with bathroom cleaner. Spray the area and scrub it with the sponge until the toilet is clean. If the stain is stubborn, let the spray settle on the stain for thirty seconds. Scrub the stain with the rough side of the sponge. Continually apply pressure until the stain comes up.
- Wash the sponge. Clean the sponge with soap after each use. You can also throw the sponge away.
- Clean the toilet bowl and seat. Spray the bowl with the cleaning spray. Scrub the bowl with the toilet brush; make sure you clean the area under the seat. Clean the top and underside of the seat.
- Clean the floor around the base of the toilet. Spray the base of the toilet and the floor and scrub the area to remove stains. Important: Don't neglect the base of the toilet and the area around it. If urine spilt on the seat, there is a good chance that it trickled down the bowl as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…