Learning how to remove the Weather Channel Desktop program can be helpful if you don't want to have this channel program installed on your computer anymore. If you are reading this, you probably already are familiar with the program, but it is a program that can be launched and monitored from the notification area on the dekstop and provides weather information. You might be looking to remove it, because of the ads or you just don't use it. Follow these steps to remove the Weather Channel desktop program.
- Click the start menu button. Go to the control panel.
- Go to the the programs and features option, or the add or remove programs option, depending on the version of Windows you have. This will open the list of programs installed on your computer.
- Find the program called The Weather Channel Desktop, followed by a number. The number will be different depending on what version of the program is installed on your computer. Click this item in the list.
- Choose the option to Uninstall or change the Weather Channel desktop program. This will launch the uninstaller in a new window.
- If you are prompted to verify that you want to continue with the uninstallation, choose the option to uninstall. Click continue.
- A website with a survey may open in your internet browser. You can choose either to fill it out or just close it. The uninstallation will continue either way.
Tip: During the installation, additional programs may have been installed. You can uninstall these programs from the same program list as used to remove The Weather Channel Desktop program.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.