How To Rent A Beach Condo In St. Pete
St. Petersburg, Florida is a popular destination all year round, so we're letting you know how to rent a beach condo in St. Pete. The beaches in St. Pete are known for their soft white sand, great weather, and fun!
- Research. The first step is to do some research. There are several beaches within the city of St. Petersburg, as well as many beaches in the surrounding area. You may decide you want to stay on a specific beach, or widen your search a little.
- Decide what you need. You will need to decide what your necessities are in a condo. For instance, how many beds, rooms and bathrooms will you need? Do you have to be right on the beach or is across the street okay? Does it have to be pet friendly? Everything is close by in St. Pete, so you don't have to worry about proximity to grocery stores or anything like that.
- Find the right condo. After deciding what you need and where you want it, you can search for your perfec beacht condo. There are a number of web sites to help you find beach condo rentals. You can also check listing sites such as Craigslist for sometimes an easier option. Remember that the list price is often not the exact amount, because there is often a cleaning fee and taxes on top of that price.
- Contact the owner or company that owns the condo. Whether a private rental, or through a company, you will need to get into contact with the owner to determine availability. The farther away your travel date, the more likely it will be available. You should make your travel plans as far in advance as possible. However, if you are making last-minute plans, you can sometimes get a cheaper rental rate from people who just want to fill their vacancy.
- Make the final arrangements. Once you find condo in St. Pete with availability, you can go through with your final arrangements. You can then take care of payment depending on the rental agreement. Make sure to read over the rental agreement carefully, and make sure that you can abide by any rules set out in the agreement.
- Have fun at your beach condo in St. Pete!
Posted on: Mar. 22, 2010