How To Rent An Exotic Car In Miami
Learning how to rent an exotic car in Miami may not be as easy as you initially thought. Simply visiting the local car rental agency is not enough when learning how to rent an exotic car in Miami. Typically, people ask how to rent an exotic car in Miami because they have already tried to rent an exotic car and had no luck finding one that's available. Standard rental agencies do not usually have exotic cars on the lot in Miami; therefore, it is necessary to contact a special rental agency. Special rental agencies that rent exotic cars have a large selection of cars to offer.
Things you'll need:
- Access to phone books
- Access to internet
- Consider a car. Consider which type of exotic car you wish to rent in Miami. Remember, Miami is a beautiful city filled with a lot of expensive vehicles. Therefore, picking something unique might be a challenge.
- Check the phone book. Check the phone book for exotic car rentals before anything else. Several local phone books in Miami have exotic car rental agencies listed. Look under regular rental cars and examine the names of the dealerships for key phrases such as "exotic", "luxury" or "speciality."
- Check the internet. Check the internet for an exotic car rental agency in Miami. Many options for exotic car rental in Miami exist, such as Players Car Rental or South Beach Exotic Rentals. Visit these websites or use the phone numbers listed to call the agencies that offer exotic car rentals in Miami.
Call for a quote. Call the car rental agency that offers exotic rentals in Miami. Ask for a complete quote, including insurance. Exotic car rentals in Miami will require insurance to rent an expensive exotic car. Call several rental agencies to determine the best price and availability of the car you want to rent.
- Make the reservation. Reserve the car you wish to rent. Reservations can typically be done in person, over the phone and online. Exotic car rentals in Miami often require an expensive deposit and the cost of the rental to be paid up-front. Most major exotic car rental agencies accept major credit cards; cash is generally not accepted on exotic car rentals in Miami because of the high cost of the cars. Some exotic car rental agencies may still accept cash; call ahead before showing up with cash in hand.
- Expect to pay expensive insurance, deposit and high daily rental on exotic car rentals. Always bring more than enough money for the rental to cover any extra costs.
- Reserve ahead of time. Exotic car rentals in Miami are in high demand. Miami is a busy tourist location and exotic car rentals are not as easy as calling for same day availability.