Many people want to know how to rent a movie off of iTunes because it is so cheap and probably seems unbelievable that you can rent digital movies! Well the process is pretty simple, assuming you’ve worked with the Internet before and have some general knowledge of iTunes and credit cards.
What you will need:
- Credit/Debit/Gift card (with money available on it of course!)
- A computer
- A decent speed Internet connection
- An iTunes account
- The first step to renting a movie off of iTunes is to log into your iTunes account. If you are on the computer you normally use it should already be logged in and ready to go.
- Search through iTunes movie rental selections until you find one you like. Most movies that are for sale are also for rent so you shouldn’t have any problem there. Keep in mind you can rent a lot of new movies in HD for about two dollars more than the SD version, and make sure not to accidently rent one over the other and waste the money.
- When you have selected your movie, click the rent button and input your credit card information. Do not worry, iTunes encrypts all credit and debit card numbers.
- If you want to use a gift card to rent the movie you will have to redeem it. To do this find the redeem gift card button and input all of the information, you can now rent the movie with this balance.
- After you have purchased your movie, you need to download it. It could take anywhere from ten minutes to an hour and a half depending on your Internet connection speed.
- Now that your movie is downloaded, play it from the iTunes library. Keep in mind you have 30 days to start watching a movie, and after you start watching it, you have 24 hours to watch it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.