How To Repair M6R Speakers With No Bass
Learn how to repair M6R speakers with no bass. If you are a person who likes bass and all of a sudden your M6R speakers fail to deliver that, then you will need to do something about. Fortunately, there is something you can do about it. Follow these steps to get your M6R speakers working in no time.
Things you will need:
- M6R speakers
- Screw driver
- New driver wires
- Unscrew the speakers. To get to the insides of the speakers, you need to unscrew everything that is securing the M6R speakers until you get to the foundation of them. Once you see a lot of electrical wiring, then you have broken down the speakers enough to repair the bass in the M6R speakers. Once all screws are loose, then everything should come apart very easily.
- Remove the drivers. In repairing the M6R speakers with no bass, you need to remove your drivers. Drivers are the wires that control the bass in speakers. If they are secured, then insecure them by sliding the securing metal aside.
- Replace the drivers. You need to replace your drivers with new ones. The new ones will repair the bass in your M6R speakers. Be sure to lay the drivers the same exact way they came out of the M6R speakers. Secure them if they were secured before.
- Secure everything back together. You need to screw everything back together. Be sure to put everything just as they were before. Try not to damage the cabinets of the speakers, which are very fragile.
- Test your speakers. would need to test your M6R speakers. Plug them up to an audio device. Make sure the bass is to the lowest setting at first. Then, gradually increase bass. If you hear bass, then you have successfully repaired your M6R speakers that had no bass.