Do you want to know how to repair muscle stuck to the femur? The femur (thigh bone) can on rare occasions get stuck to the adductors (thigh muscles). If you feel any pain within the thigh region you should seek medical attention. Your doctor may try methods to help the situation by giving non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or trying some exercises to see if the pain improves. Surgery will be needed to provide immediate help.
The items you will need:
- T-shirt or frozen vegetable bag
- Heating pad
- Wobble board
- Stretch your leg muscles. Go as far as you can go when you grab hold of your ankles. If it's too painful, do not apply this technique because you can cause permanent damage to your ligaments.
- Apply ice cubes on a t-shirt or a thin layered cloth. Place the frozen bag or t-shirt on the femur. Put it directly on the affected area because it will reduce the effect of the injury. Let ten minutes pass before you take out the frozen bag. Reapply every 30 to 40 minutes a day; you will have to do this several times a day.
- The heating therapy should be applied when you’re trying to rehab your muscle that was stuck to the femur. Don't resort to applying this therapy first as it won't be beneficial for you. Place the heating pad on your femur for ten to fifteen minutes. Wait an hour or so before you apply the pad again.
- Exercise to prevent the injury again. Do some squats on a wobble board. Weights shouldn't be used to strengthen the muscle as of yet. You can easily injury your muscle that was stuck to your femur if you decide use weights. The wobble board is great for utilizing all functions of your legs without any weights. Stand on the wobble board shoulder width apart. You can place your hands on your thighs to provide an easy exercise. Lower your hips down and keep your back straight. Exhale and begin to slowly rise back up to the starting position.
- Rest. Sleep to give time to repair your muscle that was stuck to your femur. You don't want to go throughout the day using your legs, so use crutches to get from one place to another.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.