Are you wondering how to repair a park model trailer window? Any leaking window can be a nightmare. To avoid weather issues inside your park model trailer you will need to invest very little money, just a little time and elbow grease will repair any leakage problems.
- indoor/outdoor caulk remover
- utility knife
- bath cleaner without ammonia
- caulk (the type that remains elastic)
- screw driver
- Remove caulk. Use a good indoor/outdoor caulk remover to soften the existing caulk around the park model trailer window. Allow the product to work for two to seven hours. Use a utility knife to slice the caulk out from the base of the park model trailer window.
- Apply cleaner. Use a cleaner to remove the residue left behind from the caulk. Apply liberally around the park model trailer window, allowing time for the cleaner to work. Rinse with water (use a rag if needed to scrub remaining debris) and dry the area thoroughly.
- Tighten screws. Use a screw driver to make sure all screws in and around the park model trailer window area are tight. Replace any screws that appear stripped.
- Apply caulk. Squeeze and caulk products are great because they do not require a caulk gun. A good layer of indoor/outdoor caulk applied around the park model trailer window will seal the gap around the window from the elements.
- Clean drips, etc. Use the bathroom cleaner and a rag to clean caulk that has dripped or been incorrectly applied while it is still pliable. Make sure to remove all residue.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …