How To Repair Plasma TV
If you have problems with the images on your television, then you need to learn how to repair plasma TV picture. Off-centered images make for bad viewing that sours a good entertainment experience. An ugly picture that is shortened or not adjusted properly can be changed with a few directions. The steps below describe simple ways of how to repair plasma TV picture positioning. Note: Instructions below are for Panasonic plasma television consoles.
- Initiate the power. Prepare to start the how to repair plasma TV picture position by turning on the set. Use the television’s remote control or manually turn on the machine.
- Locate POS/SIZE button. The POSITION key is a large circle with arrows pointing up, down, left and right. This button is essential in the how to repair plasma TV picture positioning process because it provides access to multiple picture fixes.
- Alter horizontal placement. Use the up arrow to find and select the H-POS option in the how to repair plasma TV picture project. Horizontal positioning alters the parallel picture placement. Operate left and right arrows to adjust for your own preferences.
- Stretch sizing. Press up or down arrow to find the H-SIZE (horizontal size) choice. Elongate or shorten length of picture for this part of the how to repair plasma TV picture positioning mission. Use either side arrow to tweak small screen picture.
- Alter vertical placement. The V-POS (vertical positioning) menu option corrects perpendicular or erect picture positioning. Repair by using side arrows for the how to repair plasma TV picture problem.
- Finish task. Press the R button to exit picture positioning menu. Congratulations! You have completed the how to repair plasma TV picture positioning task.