Wondering how to replace a bulb on a Sharp R-1502 microwave. A Sharp Microwave is considered a quality appliance, but a sometime it may need a replacement part. Having the proper instruction on how to replace your microwave bulb will enable this to become a do-it you self repair project. Before doing any work on your microwave please use precautionary measures by disconnecting the high voltage capacitor. To get the replacement part visit your local microwave dealer or consider shopping online making sure you have the model number for you specific appliance which is locate on the back of the microwave.
Things you'll need:
- Phillip Screwdriver
- New light bulb
- As a safety precautionary measure turn off power from your circuit breaker.
- Unplug microwave from the outlet.
- Some microwave ovens do not have access panels If this is the case you will nee to to unscrew the back of the oven.
- Remove panel and pull sleeve back, the light bulb should be located closer to the front of your oven.
- Remove old bulb and replace with your new light bulb.
- Put the cover back on your microwave. Then screw back in place.
- Please be safe do not forget disconnecting the high voltage capacitor, this is because even after the oven is unplug the high voltage capacitor will normally maintain a high voltage charge that is very painful.
Model numbers can also be found :
- Inside oven on the upper-left hand side.
- Inside the oven control panel
- On the inside edge of the microwave door.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!