How To Replace Sports Car Seats
One of the best ways to make your car appear sportier from inside is to learn how to replace sports car seats and change the bland looking seats that came with the car. In theory, installation of the aftermarket sports seat is an easy job because you may think you're dealing with just screws and bolts but, in reality, you have to really have to have the technically savvy.
You’ll need the following to replace sports car seats:
- Car Seats
- Screwdriver Bits
- Screwdriver Sets
- Variable-speed Drills
- Assemble the tools required i.e. pliers, drill along with a screw driver bit and screwdrivers.
- Go through the owner’s manual and instructions regarding the installation of the seats.
- Make sure that you have gathered all the adapter kits needed while fitting the seats to your car properly. Having the tools gathered up and in order will help the project go smoother once you begin and will be a time saver.
- Remove the bolts from the rails of the original seats. Observe the manner in which the seats and the rails were attached.
- Take out the seats from the car by lifting them.
- Using the adapter kit fasten the new seats and the rails.
- Adjust the seat by moving it backward and forward, lie down and place it as you feel comfortable. Make sure that it has fitted correctly in the car without any obstructions in the movement.
Tips: There are many aftermarket sports seats available that are specifically constructed and designed so that it provides you with comfort and proper posture while sitting.