How To Replace Timex Battery
Your Timex battery just went out and you need to know how to replace Timex battery. Timex is one of the most popular brands of high quality, durable watches. Timex watches are affordable and sold in most department stores. Just like any other watch, over time the battery will eventually go out and need to be replaced. Although you may think because of the Timex brand name that it may be difficult to change the battery, it is not as difficult as you think. Replacing a Timex battery is quite simple and will only take a few minutes of your time.
To replace a Timex battery you will need:
- watch battery
- Timex watch
- Purchase a new battery. The back of the Timex watch usually displays what type of battery is used. You can purchase a battery from your local jewelry or department store.
- Remove the back cover from the watch. Place a small flat head screwdriver into the notch on the back of the watch to snap off the back cover of the watch.
- Remove the battery. If screws are holding the Timex battery in place, unscrew the screws with the screwdriver and set aside. Take out the battery from the clip holding it in place. You made need to use a screwdriver or tiny object to slide under the Timex battery to pop it out of place.
- Insert the new Timex battery. Place the battery into the battery clip. Make sure that the (+) side is inserted correctly. Usually the (+) side goes face down towards the watch. Replace the screws (if needed). Then replace the back cover by snapping it back on into place.
- Make sure the new battery is working. Turn the watch over on its front side and make sure that the Timex battery is working. Set the time on your watch and enjoy wearing it again.