How To Replace A Window
Are you ready to learn how to replace a window? Learning how to replace a car window is not hard to do if you have the right tools. You can save money by doing the job yourself so keep on reading to find out how to complete this task.
Things you will need to replace a window:
- Replacement Window
- Basic Tool Box
- Car Window Repair Manual
- Determine how much money you can afford to spend to replace a window. Get the owners manual to help you replace the car window. Call several car junk yards in your city to replace the exact car window that you have by informing the junk yard of the year, make, and model of the car.
- Purchase the replacement window so that you can replace a window. Open the car door and remove the inside door panel. Remove all glass inside the doors and panel while wearing protective gloves.
- Clean the replacement glass to replace a window. Place the replacement glass in the glass window slots and check the car’s manual to make sure you have the glass in the right spot. Unscrew any bolts so that you can remove the metal bracing.
- Place the metal bracing back in place to replace a window. Screw the bolts back in place to align the window and do not screw the bolts all the way. Check to make sure that all clips are attached to the replacement window.
- Turn the window knob up and down to see how to replace a window. Check to make sure the window is operating properly. Tighten the screws and replace the panel.