Looking for directions on how to reset a 57 inch Sony HDTV? When you reset a 57 inch Sony HDTV, you are resetting the television back to its original factory default settings. In many cases, resetting a 57 inch Sony HDTV will solve any technical difficulties that you are experiencing with your Sony television.
To reset a 57 inch Sony HDTV, you will need:
- Your 57 inch Sony HDTV remote control
- Power The Television On. In order to reset a 57 inch Sony HDTV, you will need to turn the television on. You can turn the television on by pressing the On button on your remote control or by pressing the power button on your Sony television.
- Hold Down The Reset Button. Once you have powered on your Sony high definition television, you will need to hold down the Reset button on your remote control in order to reset a 57 inch Sony HDTV. Keep pressing the reset button while you proceed to the next step.
- Press The Power Button. To continue the process of resetting a 57 inch Sony HDTV, you will need to press the press the power button on your Sony television while you are holding down the reset button on your remote control. The power button is located on the front panel of your 57 inch Sony HDTV.
- Release The Reset Button. After you have pressed the power button on your Sony HDTV, you can release the reset button. Your Sony television will now have successfully reset itself to the original factory default settings.
Tip: If after resetting your 57 inch Sony HDTV you are still experiencing technical difficulties with your television, refer to your owners manual for the television or contact Sony directly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …