Sometimes an iPod just decides to freeze or doesn’t seem to want to work properly–this is when knowing how to reset an iPod Nano can come in handy. The good news that it's really not that hard.
Things you'll need:
- An iPod Nano
- Unlock the iPod Nano. This is a pretty simple task and most users can do this without any trouble. At the top of the iPod is a switch that when pulled to the inside of the iPod will prevent it from being turned on. If the user needs to reset an iPod Nano, this switch will need to be unlocked.
- Master Reset. The master reset allows an iPod to be rebooted, so it will work properly for the user. This is pretty straightforward and will allow the user to retrieve information and music on the iPod. The user will need to hold down the center "Select" button and the "Play" button at the top of the circle. This will reset the iPod and allow the user to use it again.
- Watch the Magic. That’s all there is to it. The iPod Nano has been reset. The iPod Nano should restart and everything should be where it should be.
Tips & Warnings:
- An iPod Nano can be reset multiple times.
- It’s best to try this method before calling Apple.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.