Need to know how to reset the maintenance light on a Toyota Venza? Resetting the maintenance light on a Toyota Venza is an easy job. The maintenance light goes off every time when your vehicle needs an oil change. If you do the oil change yourself, you will need to know how to reset the maintenance light on your Toyota Venza.
To reset the maintenance light on a Toyota Venza you will need:
- Owner’s manual
- Leather work gloves
- Make sure you keep the engine of your Toyota Venza running to reset the maintenance light. Take your owner’s manual out of the glove compartment of your vehicle. You will actually find a detailed explanation about how to reset the maintenance light on your Toyota Venza in the owner’s manual.
- Switch the display of the trip to A while the Toyota Venza’s engine is still running. Turn the engine off, but do not take the key out of the ignition.
- With one hand, push the trip reset button. With the other hand (at the same time), turn the key to the on position. Do not turn the engine on. This would be equivalent to the accessory position on most vehicles.
- Continue to press the trip reset button until the display changes to zero. You should have reset the maintenance light on your Toyota Venza. If you were unable to reset the maintenance light on your Toyota Venza the first time, go through the whole process once more.
- If the above steps did not work for you, there is another way. Put the hood up on your car and secure it with the safety arm. Make sure the engine is cold and put on your work gloves.
- Take the negative cable off your battery with a wrench. Let the car set for ten minutes. Replace the battery cable, put the hood down, and start your car. You should now have reset the maintenance light on your Toyota Venza.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.