If your Seiko analog watch stopped, learn about how to reset a Seiko Analog stopwatch. Seiko makes a variety of analog stopwatches and the resetting methods are essentially the same; including models 2625 Quartz, 2A27 Quartz, 7548 Quartz and 7T84 Quartz. Follow these instructions to reset your Seiko analog stopwatch.
In order to learn about how to reset a Seiko Analog stopwatch, you will need the following:
- The ability to read and follow directions
- Your Seiko Analog stopwatch
- normal vision or glasses (in order to see the small reset buttons).
- Find the buttons on your Seiko analog watch. There should be four buttons total. One of the left and one on the right. There is a button on the very top. The fourth button is in the lower right hand corner.
- Press the button on your left. Hold the button for approximately five to ten seconds, or until you see the watch reset. You will know that the Seiko analog watch has reset when you see 0:00:00:00 on the stopwatch face. If this does not work, continue to step 3.
- Press the button on the right. Sometimes if your Seiko analog freezes, but it is still counting time. In this case, you need to first press the button on the right to stop the watch. This will pause the timer on your watch. Now you can repeat step two to reset your Seiko Analog watch.
- If everything else fails, consult the instruction manual. As with most technology, analog stopwatches can be unpredictable. You can access the Seiko Analog stopwatch online. Available at seikousa.com