It's hard to know exactly how to reset television stations after the digital conversion since all TV's are different. Sometimes, when you upgrade to digital television, your TV does not automatically tune in to your local channels and needs to be reset. There is an easy way, though, that you can reset your television channels and have your TV up and running in no time. You will need to make sure that you digital conversion box has been installed properly and then you can begin the process to reset television stations.
- Unplug the antenna. Unplug the antenna from the television or digital converter box.
- Press the rescan button. Rescanning with the antenna unplugged will reset the box so that no channels are showing up. The rescan button should be on the remote control that goes to your digital converter box.
- Unplug the power cord of your converter box. You will need to unplug the power cord and allow the box to remain unplugged for about an hour after you have rescanned.
- Plug in the antenna. Plug the antenna back into the digital converter box.
- Plug in the box. Plug the power cord to the digital converter box back into the wall.
- Rescan once more. Hit the rescan button on your remote one more time. This time your channels should reset with no problem.
It's easy to reset television stations using this simple method. Though it does take some time, you will usually be able to get your television to work the way you want it to within an hour or so.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.