If you like traveling to Korea, maybe the idea of knowing how to retire in Korea may be what you are looking for. There are many things you need to plan out before you spend the rest of your life living there. There are ways to make the transition easier for you before you retire.
Things you'll need:
- Computer with internet access
- Retirement Services Office you can contact
- Consider places to live. The internet makes searching for stuff so much easier! It is essential to research different places to live in Korea. It would be wise to consider a location in South Korea than North Korea.
- Gather some opinions from different people about what places they would suggest living. Some of your friends of family might know others who are knowledgeable about Korea. It doesn't hurt to ask and get other people's opinion of what they think. If they have better suggestions, maybe add in their opinion. It can make your life easier.
- Save money before you retire. If you were smart to set some money aside before retirement hits you, you did some homework. On the other hand, if you didn't, you better get started.
- Stop at your company's "Retirement Services Office" after determining when to retire. They will be able to give you more information, such as which cities are worth purchasing a house.
- Know all the rules and regulations in Korea. Unfortunately, Koreans frown upon "foreigners," but it is still a good country to live during retirement. The Korean youth are influenced by American culture, which can somewhat help when you want to retire in Korea.
- Consider teaching or taking up part-time or freelance jobs in order to socialize. Socializing with local Koreans can help you significantly since they know the ins and outs of living in Korea. If you would like to teach, freelance or do part-time jobs, it is great for you to socialize with different groups of people.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.