If you need to check your Wachovia balance or pay some bills, but have no idea what you website login is, then it's time for you to learn how to retrieve your Wachovia online banking account login. There are a number of things you can do with an online banking account with Wachovia, like paying bills, viewing statements, transferring funds and even accessing an online brokerage. In order to get access to all of that, you need an account login and password. Because both the login and password are needed to access the account, Wachovia considers the login to be less secure, so if you have the right account information, they will give you the login on the website without having to get it in an email. If you do not have an ATM or check card, you cannot access your account login online and will need to call (800)950-2296 in order to get this information.
Things you will need:
- Wachovia Account Number
- Wachovia ATM/Check Card Number
- ATM/Check Card PIN Number
- Access the Wachovia website. It is www.wachovia.com.
- Click on "User ID" underneath the spaces for entering your login and password. It will be part of the statement "Forgot User ID or Password?".
Click on "Retrieve your User ID" in the small popup window.
Enter your information in the spaces provided. Enter your online banking account number in the first space, your check card number in the second and your PIN in the third.
- Click "Next." Your login will be displayed on the webpage. Use this and your password to access your online banking account.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.