If you know how to ride a Honda vintage motorcycle, you can ride around town in style. Having a Honda vintage motorcycle is a treat for many bike owners, so make sure you take good care of your prize. Take it easy riding your Honda, until you get a feel for how it performs on the highway. Make sure you wear a helmet each time you ride, and it is also a good idea to wear some bright clothing so you are more visible in traffic.
Things You May Need:
- Motorcycle helmet
- Proper attire and footwear
- Practice riding a Honda vintage motorcycle. Get used to how it performs by driving it in area that does not have many cars, such as a large parking lot after store hours. Practice turning and shifting the gears, and get used to how the brakes react when you slow down.
- Avoid riding in a group until you know how a Honda vintage motorcycle handles. You may be tempted to ride with other motorcyclists in a small group the day you take home your Honda bike. Try to avoid doing this until you are comfortable with the way your bike rides. When you do go out in a group, stay safe and avoid getting into a contest of egos, since you are the one with the vintage bike that other riders may envy.
- Get a GPS to use when you are out of town. If you intend to ride a Honda vintage motorcycle in areas you have not been before, a GPS will help you to navigate safely. Install the GPS and make sure it works, and then get used to looking at it when you are riding. Make sure you do not stare at the GPS for too long when you are in motion, since that can cause you to have an accident.
- Make sure to take care of your vintage bike. Keep your motorcycle serviced, so it will last. Always check the tire pressure before you ride a Honda vintage motorcycle, and be sure to store the bike in a dry area so it will be safe from inclement weather. It is also a good idea to not let anyone else ride your bike, unless you trust them and know that they have the proper insurance.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.