How To Ride A Ski Lift
So you know how to ski, but you just don’t know how to ride a ski lift. Well this is the right article for you. Now either bookmark this page on your iPhone or print it out so you know what to do when you get to the ski lift.
Before we get started you are going to need these items:
- Ski pass
- Ski Clothes
Now that you have those items we can get started:
- The first step on riding a ski lift is to put your skis on. Now get in line on the lift you want to go on.
- The second step on riding a ski lift is to wait in line. Once it is your turn to get on the Ski lift carefully glide your way to the lift area. Keep your poles near you. Try to stop on the dotted line.
- The finally step in riding a ski lift is to wait for the chair to come towards you. While you are waiting pretend you are sitting down in a chair so when the ski lift chair comes towards you it will go under and all you need to do is sit down to get on the ski lift.
- Make sure you are on the right lift.
- Do not use your poles when you are getting on or off or the poles can get stuck.
- If you think you are going to need help getting on ask the attendant for help. Part of their job description to help you.