When you learn how to ride a V Star motorcycle safely, you will be able to travel on your bike more often. You will need to make sure to wear a helmet each time you ride your V Star motorcycle, as well as appropriate clothing and footwear. Before you take your bike out on the highway, it is a good idea to first try and ride a V Star motorcycle safely in a secluded area, so you can get an idea of how it handles.
Materials You May Need:
- Motorcycle helmet
- Proper attire and footwear
- Do not ride your V Star in traffic until you are ready. Once you have practiced switching gears, turning and braking your bike, then you will be able to ride a V Star motorcycle safely in traffic. Learn how to operate the turn signals, and try to stay back from other vehicles on the road to allow yourself some margin for error when braking.
- Exercise some common sense when you are on the road. Just because you have a powerful bike underneath you does not mean you should try to be Evel Knievel. To ride a V Star motorcycle safely, be respectful of other vehicles that are on the road, and stay within the speed limit. Pass cars with care, and always check your mirrors for safety.
- Buy a GPS for your V Star motorcycle. Having a GPS will help you to ride a V Star motorcycle safely in areas that you are unfamiliar with. Make sure you mount the GPS device correctly on the bike, and try it out to see if it works. Do not throw away the box the GPS came in, and be sure to send in the warranty card.
- Keep your V Star motorcycle serviced. One common mistake many bike owners make is not servicing their motorcycle on a regular basis. If you want to ride a V Star motorcycle safely, make sure you take care of it so it will perform properly for you on the road. Try to also store your bike inside a garage, shed or under a car port, to keep it out of the weather when you are not riding it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.